All sessions are virtual via the use of a secure client portal.
- Initial individual sessions are billed at a rate of $140 which includes a 60-minute personalized session and proposed treatment plan.
- Ongoing individual sessions are billed at rate of $120 per 50-minutes which includes all therapeutic modalities (as needed).
- Solutions-Focused Brief Therapy sessions are billed at a rate of $80 which includes a 30-min session.
- Individual Life Coaching is billed at a rate of $110 which includes a 45-minute goal oriented session. Each life coaching session is tailored to meet the needs of the specific youth or adult.
- Mental Health Consultations are billed at a rate of $250/hr
- FMLA paperwork/Legal documentation is billed at a rate of $75/hour (1 hour minimum) and will only be considered after 5+ consistent sessions.
All fees are assessed and paid in full 24-hours prior to the service. Current payment options include:
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Kansas Employee Assistance Program (Note: Approved ComPsych or Empathia referral required PRIOR to the appointment)
- Health Spending Account (Note: Client is responsible for confirming HSA benefit & amount with their insurance plan PRIOR to the appointment).
Direct insurance billing is not accepted at this time.
Active credit cards are required upon registration. An unkept (i.e. no-show or canceled) appointment within 24-hours will incur a fee as scheduled (i.e. Initial Assessment = $140, Ongoing = $120, Brief = $80, etc.)